Christa McAuliffe Elementary at Cimarron Hills launched on August 16th, 2007 and has been serving the Cimarron Hills community ever since. We offer every child the opportunity to receive personalized learning opportunities through differentiated instruction, technology integration, and collaboration.
Vision: Every student prepared for a world yet to be imagined.
Mission: Provide excellent, distinctive educational experiences that equip students for success today and in the future.
McAuliffe's Core Beliefs
McAuliffe staff, students and families believe:
1. Every person deserves respect and dignity,
2. All students will have engaging, personalized learning opportunities,
3. A safe learning environment is key to success,
4. That every student will develop the skills to be independent problem solvers, decision makers, and exemplary citizens,
5. Family, school, and community partnerships are essential for student achievement,
McAuliffe students are:
- Academically Prepared
-Positive Assets to their Community
-Effective Users of Technology
-21st Century Learners